MCAT Test Day Checklist
- Test center will provide you with scratch paper, ear covers (industrial)
and pencils, so you don't have to bring those.
- Bring identification as you will need it to enter and exit exam rooms.
- Make sure to be well rested and fresh for the exam.
- No food or drink is allowed in testing room so make sure to have eaten before
- Your comfort level may vary when writing based on the temperature of the
testing room, so bring a sweater or sweatshirt in case you need it. If you
wear multiple layers, you can put on or take off clothing to adjust to the
temperature of the testing room. Make sure to consult with whoever is proctoring
the exam before adding or removing any clothing.